You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
The website www.datasafe.pt was designed to respond specifically to the needs and interests of our customers. All users have the right to the protection of their personal data. Datasafe respects the users' right to information on the collection and processing of their personal data. Datasafe guarantees that personal data are handled in a correct and lawful manner in accordance with good practice. This site is designed so that the collection and use of your personal data is minimal and does not exceed the original purpose for which they were collected.
Treatment of Personal Data
Your personal data are collected and processed by Datasafe only for purposes strictly linked to the use of this site, its services and the acquisition of products. Datasafe guarantees users of the site full transparency and control over the collection and use of their personal data, adopting the levels of security and data protection legally required. Users that their data will be treated in a confidential way, in accordance with the legislation on data protection in force at any time.
The data are collected to meet, inter alia, the following objectives:
1. Manage your orders on the Site;
2. Prepare business statistics, carry out market and behavioral studies;
3. To set up and manage exploration archives, which includes, in particular, technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and duplication,
4. Perform operations related to the management of clients;
5. Select a clientele to carry out prospecting and promotion actions;
6. Send orders and promotional messages by Datasafe. You can request the cancellation of your subscription to these offers at any time by clicking on the location provided for the purpose located at the end of the email in question;
7. Respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
Datasafe guarantees users full transparency and control over the collection and use of their personal data, adopting the levels of security and data protection legally required.
The processing of personal data by Datasafe will be carried out in accordance with the Portuguese Law in force. The contracts for the purchase and sale of products through this site are regulated by Portuguese Law.
Warnings, Modifications and Cancellations of Services
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on this site is the exclusive property of Datasafe: texts, images, videos, or any other type of information that does not come from third parties. In this way they are protected by the Copyright Code. The user is expressly prohibited from copying, storing, reproducing, altering, transmitting, disseminating, marketing or, in any other